6 February 2009

dear internet,

I miss you, it will not be long until I am back and can show you all my great pictures. I miss having you in my life and the connections you provide for me. It is true, I cannot live without you.....today I made a black bird today from an old jumper and I hope you can see it soon. Recycling old clothes into birds and rabbits is my new hobby since I have not been using you very much. The same goes to you, photoshop.....you died along with my computer and your source CD is far away in my Nanas garage....so if I want you back in my life I have to buy a new software or wait..............thank you internet, for keeping me up to date and connected. I will be back soon, maybe another week.......with a nifty small computer that only does internet things......talk soon xxx

No comments: