14 January 2010

chalk

Since we moved I have done no crafty projects with Mooey, but it really doesn't take too much effort, so, after purchasing a cheap bucket of chalk we made up lots of games, including drawings and pegs and balls...... it was so nice and so much fun!
Things I'm missing about Japan: service (yep you know it), 100 yen shop, beautiful bakery treats, details, details (magazines, little bits and bobs - LOFT, ITOYA, OKADAYA, - green tea, green grocers, convenience stores, public transport)....
Things I love about Oz: space, blue skies, summer, clean drinking water from the tap, family nearby, quiet, quiet,

The balance about equals I think xxx

2 comments:

Di said...

I was only in Japan for 2 weeks and can agree with having loved everything you are missing and probably would also be glad of all the things you love!

Suzy said...

Those things are pretty much the same ones I miss about Japan too. The way things were done nicely, the attention to detail, the service and the special seasonal things.

But summer and time at the beach compensates for a lot.