1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Oh I am sorry for no posts for weeks....life has been abosrbed in moving across countries, spending time with family and friends, visitng the seas, parks and open spaces and just getting back to life in Oz. It has been a pretty smooth transition to date with house, car and now a FT job waiting for the new year. There will be more changes this year adjusting to a new schedule and I worry a lot about being a FT worker again and how my Mooch will cope but I know it is just my turn now and after the first few weeks all will normalise......I hope.....I miss aspects of our Japan life and the lovelies we have met but when I walk behind the mooch on the track to the beach and he holds his Uncle's hand so gently and comfortably and then jumps into the water with my sister and then when we get home crawls all over Grandad and chats happily to Nana, I know, this is the place we are meant to be right now.....it is so lovely to be quiet at this time of year and just be. Japan has truly grown up my mind a lot the past two years, I am so happy to have that knowledge and experience and it is so true that time away makes you appreciate home and those there all the more....for all that learning I am very thankful. Here's wishing all of you my friends, a most wonderful 2010, full of challenges and fun, positive experiences and things to learn from, time with loved ones and moments to savour, good foods and nice drinks and appreciation for our lives and the energy we devote to making these the best days we can. I have a lot of photos from my first week back, trying to capture those things I have seen with the most fresh eyes and I will show them when I get internet connection at my home...(after 2 weeks of waiting)....Happy 2010~~!!

No comments: