19 January 2010

easy tuesday...

..the last Tuesday before I am a regular worker....time to take in a cup of green tea and cookie and read a book sent to me by the amazing Miho. She designed it and of course it is beautiful!
**Honto ni arigato Miho!!**
I was also fortunate to get all these lovely pencils from the op shop for $1 which was a bonus for me, the bonus being undone when the Mooch ran directly into an old couch and split his lip open.....in this case not only does an icypole work as a distraction but has a useful function to reduce swelling!.....
and to my thoughts on organisation....I fear it will be the thing that stresses me the most about going back to work, so, a clothes, shopping and food plan should help me through the first few weeks, I hope....

1 comment:

阪戸みほ Miho Sakato said...

YEAH!!

enjoy japanese winter world:)))

Love,
miho