23 May 2008

black scribble



I used to love to scribble with black charcoal in my uni days. It is a bit messy and impractical these days but it is possible on a computer. Im playing with some new styles, textures really. My dearest loved one is in China for a few days, I miss him. My Mum comes next week, cool. Strawberry season is nearly over but guess what CHERRY season is here!! Oh big hooray! There are two types of cherries available here, the cherry and the American cherry. I am yet to figure out (aside from the obvious) why there are two types and why they are branded American. Arent cherries cherries? They both taste good and cost about the same (except the super fancy ones which cost far more than I would ever pay.....). I never see branded Philippine banana, China garlic, Chile blueberry. I guess its all about branding and image and maybe the US association sells. I do often see Aussie beef. Cant complain about that now can I?

I decided I boss the dog too much, always telling him hurry up, sit on your mat, out, up, out of the way and in an impatient tone...etc etc...poor dog.....I do give him a lot of cuddles too but I decided if I can discipline the boy without yelling and bossing him surely I can do so for the dog. I think he knows because he is sooo cuddly and sooky to me. And it feels very nice not to be a witch. The dog is a very nervous and reluctant to obey, not because he is naughty but because he is not sure. It often takes a good couple of minutes for him to jump up the step to come inside while I stand there and takes him a really good couple of minutes to find the perfect spot to pee and again a long few minutes to spin around and around until he can find just the right spot to sit down.....so I do spend a lot of time waiting for him......no justification I know.....

No comments: