2 May 2008

nice days ahead



It is a treat to play with water. Knowing this isnt possible at home, I keep the tap on the slowest drip and keep the play periods short because it is not just at home I should be worried about water use. This play in the park was also a chance to try out some different settings on my new camera. It is so easy to use and the fact is was inexpensive but can do a lot, I am very impressed. Luckily parks, with taps are almost everywhere, but I especially like this park. It is off the main road so you cannot hear the traffic. Other people come for picnics and kids play, and it has a big garden you can kick leaves and climb around sculptures. There is also an old Japanese style house, donated to this community, so you can go inside and poke around for free. The surrounding park is part of the old grounds that surrounded this house. It is truly lovely.

No comments: