22 May 2008

kyu kei (a little break)








Ive been a bit off the past few days...I suspect it was a case if kimchi-itis. Kimchi is delicious but mention of word fermented in the production process probably means bacteria. In the wrong conditions this means bad bacteria and that means trouble for the digestive system......you get my drift....I am a lot better today, thank goodness...I have been doing a lot of drawing and steadily working my way to finishing my website...the front page is above. Once I finish the buttons I will upload. Geisha cats have popped out of nowhere as well as lots of funny ideas to incorporate cards, fabric, paper and paint...but it might be too much work for one little card? I am also a bit shattered to see my sewing project fall by the wayside since I plugged in my machine yesterday and found the lights on but nobody home. The voltage is too different even with a transformer...so I am looking for a cheap one now.

No comments: