31 March 2009

lovely day...

the sun shines today...hooray!!....I also went for a swim, an exercise kind of swim, not just a paddle...I thinks its my new hobby. I have wanted to pick up a regular exercise for a while even though a I walk a LOT its usually with mooey, so not really classed as exercise.....well you cant get a good heart rate anyway :)...all that stopping and starting....and since I ride my bike past the door of a small local pool when dropping him off for the morning, I can swim, uninterrupted. It is a kind of meditation and relaxation. And also, since I just hurt my back lifting him into bed, (ironic as I was sure this would happen lifting him in and out of his cot).... I need to do something to help heal and strengthen it.

I'm looking forward to a skype chat later on with my Nana and Great Aunt who are in their 80's and cannot quite get their head around such a thing! Wonderful!!

Long Long is much better now but I am still keeping an arsenal of goodies for our walks, newspaper to stick under the offending bottom just before the delivery (sometimes hard to co -ordinate, especially when windy), tissues, water bottle, lots of plastic bags.............but its good to see him all waggy tailed and talking and eating again...poor Long Long :)

1 comment:

voz said...

I love that drawing so very much.