14 March 2009

snow...still

We have a big window inside the living area which I have been decorating each season with the mooch. We usually paint or print on a big peice of paper then I make a word relating to what we can see outside....and then we play around with the word etc etc.....
....seeings its still winter, despite some blossoms warnings of spring....we thought we better get another ski in before the snow is gone.....we returned to the same place we went earlier this season...a weekday is the best...no peoples......beautiful scenery.....no waiting for lifts.....
...this is one of the runs.....just two people on the left collecting something they dropped from the lift......such a great chance to practice....and generally, not too many fallen snowboarders to dodge....coz I'm not a great skiier.....but I love to do it....and I also love to watch good skiiers, who make it look so easy....
of course we take it in turns, while one has a ski/board (me ski, loved one board)...we play with the mooch in the excellent play area and also with sled...such cool fun!! This time I brought some play park tools, useful not only in the sandbox....
and of course made some snow tunnels...fun! I love snow, since it is so rare for us Aussies, it is such a treat! ....and Japan has plenty of it!

No comments: