10 February 2008

Day 11 & 12 - settling in

The mooch has discovered mandarins or "mikan" in Japanese. He is eating about 2 or 3 a day. They are a winter fruit and people like to eat them while sitting around with family/friends watching TV and keeping warm.
A bit more snow has fallen. It looks blue very early in the morning.

This beautiful jug was given to me by my sister. It is from my favourite shop, dinosaur desgins. She also gave me a very gorgeous red bangle. Wow how lucky am I?!
You can buy just a couple of flowers from the supermarket, about 2 or 3 dollars, to make a small arrangement. I love that you can do that. The flowers are all selected so they match, there are berries, leaves and flowers you can choose from. There are also very tiny bouquet you can buy from the florist. I will get one soon.


I am a bit scared to try this chocolate????
I left the mooch with the baba for a few hours so I could go and do some exploring. I had a list of things I wanted to do but, it was very busy and I didnt really know where I needed to go to buy those things so I ended up forgetting the whole point of the trip and just get a coffee and enjoy being in Tokyo. I didnt get anything done, I did buy some stickers from a favourite shop LOFT and I did enjoy myself xxx



No comments: