12 February 2008

Day 13 & 14 enjoy

I was laying on the floor and the mooch decided to come and lay on me. It was so sweet as he rarely does this because he cannot sit or stand still for longer than 1 second. He is getting to be a big boy these days. Im about to check out the first day care centre of what will probably be many until I find a suitable place. This one is walkable and offers two or three mornings a week, which for the first few months is probably good to get him settled then increase the time as my time become more limited. We will see.

This is the snoop mobile, as it is sponsored with snoopy branding all over it. Very cute. We just had a few rounds in the street as there is no helmet yet, and there is no expectation we get one. I want one for his sake as people ride on the footpath here along with all the foot pedestrians and it is a hazard. The basket is very solid however, once he is out of it the foot part fold up so you can use it as a shopping basket. I have seen most people with these kinds of baby seats. Some have one on the back for older kids, some have one on front and one on back. Good balance and exercise I say!!

No comments: